Vertical Mapper is a spatial mapping data tool that helps you display, manage and interpret grid-based continuous spatial information. Vertical Mapper is an add-on module to MapInfo Professional.
Use Vertical Mapper to:
- Create 3D topographical maps to better understand how developments such as industrial parks or landfills will impact surrounding neighbours.
- Leverage gravity model techniques to understand how a new store or office location may cannibalise existing establishments.
- Compare coverage maps to forecast and model network capacity, such as channel, frequency use and bandwidth utilisation for communications firms.
- Generate soil chemistry maps from samples for natural resource exploration.
- Relate elevation from a terrain model to a set of households or buildings in an insurance company to understand portfolio risks from flooding.
- Correlate several large data sets spatially such as average household income or cell phone signal strength and population density.
For more information, please check out the Vertical Mapper Brochure.