MapInfo Pro 17
This version of MapInfo Pro emphasises the improvements in map themes, data access, grid lay-out and general usability. Download MapINfo Pro 17 in the First Element Webshop. Are you new to MapInfo Pro? Then watch the introduction videos and get to know the software.
- Web service for travelling times and geocoding
- Larger data files
- Enhanced image quality
- Unicode support
- .NET SDK
- GeoPacket format
- WMTS 1.0 support
- WFS 2.0 support
- FME 2017 support
- Change the ribbon menu
- Change the map menu bar
- Interactive individual value, graduated and varying themes
- Dynamic themes
- Shortcut enhancements
- New welcome screen
- Fast search screen
- Lay-out templates
- Improved alignment with smart helplines
- Multi-page markup
- Easy rotation
- Themes are now displayed in the layer menu and you can easily enable or disable categories to only mark the data you want to emphasise.
- A new tab makes it easier to use with thematic maps.
- There is more choice in standard colour pallets.
- In themes with single variables, you can now choose to change the theme field without building the whole theme again.
|Data- and web services|
- WMTS 1.0: possibility added to read tile sets from WMTS v1.0 servers.
- WFS 2.0: support added for WFS 2.0.
- Geopackage: added support for reading, editing and creating GeoPackage-functiontables.
- FME 2016: Universal data-import updated for the usage of FME 2016.
- Wrap tables: in most cases you can now wrap tables without changing the current workspace.
- EasyLoader 64-bit: contains a lot of new improvements and makes use of the same drivers and connections as MapInfo Pro 64-bit.
- Grids are now created for grid layers, both for continues and classified grid types.
- There are a few improvements and fixes for the current grid functions like data conditioning, cutting, poly lines, interpolating and grid origin & expanding.
- Another addition is the multiple options that reduce the pixelation when the map is too zoomed in.
- Interactive viability line and cross-section: Extract the cell value along a line or poly line or control the visability from a specific point to a goal.
- Volume: Calculate the volume of a big grid with the help of a various options.
- Simplified ribbon-tabs for Home & Map.
- Settings for grid alignment are now saved in the workspace so that they are saved for the next session.
- The function “undo” now works in multiple steps for lay-out changes like the adding, removing, moving, and changing the size of the lay-out objects (maps, images, text, etc).